4 JEWELRY CRAFT BOOKS + BONUS!
Wonderful books for jewelry crafters!
- Jewelry Crafts, February 1996 - What to do with leftover beads,
Turning clay into "Precious Stone", Bead a Mystical Amulet Bag,
Decorate Mardi Gras Spirit Charms, Vintage Jewelry, Vibrant Valentine Jewelry,
- Jewelry Crafts, October 1995 - "Copycats": Low cost
Designer Jewelry Duplications, Amazingly Easy Clay Techniques, Cameos from
Clay, Step-by-Step Beading Projects, Learn to Make Earrings like a Pro,
- Basic Beading by Gick Publishing. Easy, step-by-step techniques
for fun beaded projects. This booklet has wonderful full-color diagrams
and easy to follow instructions.
- Fashion Flair Moroccan Moods by Florean. The mystery of an African
country comes alive in Moroccan Moods. Brightly colored large discs, crosses
and hearts, plus numerous other shapes, make these a must for summer wardrobes.
- BONUS: 7 beading instruction sheets - Jewel Tone Beads, Mosaic
Clay Beads, Natural / Peruvian Beads, and Romance Beads. There are instructions
for 30 projects on these cards alone!
- ANOTHER BONUS: Instruction sheet from Darice Creative Crafts
to make 5 different chokers designed by Deborah Sekerak. This one is not
shown in the photograph.
High bidder to pre-pay plus shipping. Personal checks OK, but please
allow time for check to clear. Happy bidding!